For the adventurers who love the thrill of the hunt…
For OCD types – like me – who MUST. HAVE. ORDER.
For people who are okay with random. I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.
Prefer shiny and new? Check out the latest 10…
- How to Take Over the World
- Your Thermostat is Where? Riiiiiight….
- Independence Day Research – Paul Revere and Jack Black??
- Mommy, What’s a C-O-N-D-….?
- Terrible Twos, Teens and Tantrums – Fantasy vs. Reality
- Hair Bikini
- Pebbles Doesn’t Like Her Name and I NEEEEED Your Help!!
- Left Brain vs. Right Brain. Who Wins?
- Pebbles’ Dream
- Magnificent Yellowstone Part Five – Bison!!
Wanna read my 10 most popular posts?
Tag Archives: autism
~ FOR PEBBLES ~ Being her momma brings out the mother bear in me. Watching her struggles makes me angry when they don’t see the sweet spirit inside her that has to fight constantly, to understand herself, the world, to … Continue reading
A recent post I wrote describing Pebbles’ cute obsession with mangling game rules prompted a reader to ask if Pebbles does the same thing when she plays with her friends. That question can’t be answered with a simple Yes or … Continue reading
The Rock and I took Pebbles to the county fair recently. Pebbles loves the fair. She’s a total daredevil. She loves rides that make The Rock and me lose our lunch. Like this horrendous thing. That’s Pebbles in the striped … Continue reading
Pebbles has a rather odd different way of interpreting the world. One of her diagnoses is Asperger’s Syndrome. At times it causes us to butt heads. Other times I’m amazed as I see the world through her beautiful baby blues. … Continue reading