For the adventurers who love the thrill of the hunt…
For OCD types – like me – who MUST. HAVE. ORDER.
For people who are okay with random. I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.
Prefer shiny and new? Check out the latest 10…
- How to Take Over the World
- Your Thermostat is Where? Riiiiiight….
- Independence Day Research – Paul Revere and Jack Black??
- Mommy, What’s a C-O-N-D-….?
- Terrible Twos, Teens and Tantrums – Fantasy vs. Reality
- Hair Bikini
- Pebbles Doesn’t Like Her Name and I NEEEEED Your Help!!
- Left Brain vs. Right Brain. Who Wins?
- Pebbles’ Dream
- Magnificent Yellowstone Part Five – Bison!!
Wanna read my 10 most popular posts?
Tag Archives: cattle ranch
If you’ve lived in a city all your life you probably think of buzzards differently than country people do. Living on a farm has taught me to appreciate these horridly ugly birds. Buzzards, along with coyotes, maggots and miscellaneous insects, … Continue reading