For the adventurers who love the thrill of the hunt…
For OCD types – like me – who MUST. HAVE. ORDER.
For people who are okay with random. I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.
Prefer shiny and new? Check out the latest 10…
- How to Take Over the World
- Your Thermostat is Where? Riiiiiight….
- Independence Day Research – Paul Revere and Jack Black??
- Mommy, What’s a C-O-N-D-….?
- Terrible Twos, Teens and Tantrums – Fantasy vs. Reality
- Hair Bikini
- Pebbles Doesn’t Like Her Name and I NEEEEED Your Help!!
- Left Brain vs. Right Brain. Who Wins?
- Pebbles’ Dream
- Magnificent Yellowstone Part Five – Bison!!
Wanna read my 10 most popular posts?
Tag Archives: control freak
In the car last night, about 20 minutes from home, we played a Pebbles Stone version of Twenty Questions. Which means the rules were mangled beyond recognition. This was the weirdest one yet. Pebbles: This is gonna be the Alphabet … Continue reading
When Pebbles asks that question it doesn’t mean we’re gonna have fun right away. First, we have to get through – and try to make sense and keep track of – all the rules she adds, makes up, and changes … Continue reading