For the adventurers who love the thrill of the hunt…
For OCD types – like me – who MUST. HAVE. ORDER.
For people who are okay with random. I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.
Prefer shiny and new? Check out the latest 10…
- How to Take Over the World
- Your Thermostat is Where? Riiiiiight….
- Independence Day Research – Paul Revere and Jack Black??
- Mommy, What’s a C-O-N-D-….?
- Terrible Twos, Teens and Tantrums – Fantasy vs. Reality
- Hair Bikini
- Pebbles Doesn’t Like Her Name and I NEEEEED Your Help!!
- Left Brain vs. Right Brain. Who Wins?
- Pebbles’ Dream
- Magnificent Yellowstone Part Five – Bison!!
Wanna read my 10 most popular posts?
Tag Archives: homeschool
What with yesterday being the Fourth of July here in the U.S. and all, we’ve been studying about the American Revolution. We’re working on this awesome Independence Day lapbook created by the awesome – and much more organized then me … Continue reading
I mentioned in April that The Rock, Pebbles and I were far away from home getting treatment for Pebbles. And in May I told you a little bit about the STAR Center in Denver where we took her. But I … Continue reading
Pebbles has a rather odd different way of interpreting the world. One of her diagnoses is Asperger’s Syndrome. At times it causes us to butt heads. Other times I’m amazed as I see the world through her beautiful baby blues. … Continue reading