For the adventurers who love the thrill of the hunt…
For OCD types – like me – who MUST. HAVE. ORDER.
For people who are okay with random. I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.
Prefer shiny and new? Check out the latest 10…
- How to Take Over the World
- Your Thermostat is Where? Riiiiiight….
- Independence Day Research – Paul Revere and Jack Black??
- Mommy, What’s a C-O-N-D-….?
- Terrible Twos, Teens and Tantrums – Fantasy vs. Reality
- Hair Bikini
- Pebbles Doesn’t Like Her Name and I NEEEEED Your Help!!
- Left Brain vs. Right Brain. Who Wins?
- Pebbles’ Dream
- Magnificent Yellowstone Part Five – Bison!!
Wanna read my 10 most popular posts?
Tag Archives: screaming
First, Let’s Take a Stroll Through Lala Land I recently came across an article that included this cute description of the Terrible Twos: “….the occasional tantrum.” Bwahahahaha!!! (Wipes tear from eye.) But seriously, I digress. The article went on to … Continue reading
The Rock and I took Pebbles to the county fair recently. Pebbles loves the fair. She’s a total daredevil. She loves rides that make The Rock and me lose our lunch. Like this horrendous thing. That’s Pebbles in the striped … Continue reading
. . . that Pebbles is a screamer? Seriously. I don’t know why this child’s screams haven’t shattered all our windows. They should be measured on the Richter Scale. We actually tried to have that done. Here are the results. … Continue reading