For the adventurers who love the thrill of the hunt…
For OCD types – like me – who MUST. HAVE. ORDER.
For people who are okay with random. I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.
Prefer shiny and new? Check out the latest 10…
- How to Take Over the World
- Your Thermostat is Where? Riiiiiight….
- Independence Day Research – Paul Revere and Jack Black??
- Mommy, What’s a C-O-N-D-….?
- Terrible Twos, Teens and Tantrums – Fantasy vs. Reality
- Hair Bikini
- Pebbles Doesn’t Like Her Name and I NEEEEED Your Help!!
- Left Brain vs. Right Brain. Who Wins?
- Pebbles’ Dream
- Magnificent Yellowstone Part Five – Bison!!
Wanna read my 10 most popular posts?
Tag Archives: special needs
I just read a post over at Underdaddy.com that got me thinking about how thankful I am that Pebbles is a late bloomer in the reading department. You might want to have a look at The Buttery Hole first. You … Continue reading
I mentioned in April that The Rock, Pebbles and I were far away from home getting treatment for Pebbles. And in May I told you a little bit about the STAR Center in Denver where we took her. But I … Continue reading
I owe everyone who follows my blog a huge apology. I’ve been MIA from the blogosphere lately. I’m pretty sure there isn’t anyone out there who absolutely lives for my blog posts. So at least I don’t have the guilt … Continue reading
The Rock and I took Pebbles to the county fair recently. Pebbles loves the fair. She’s a total daredevil. She loves rides that make The Rock and me lose our lunch. Like this horrendous thing. That’s Pebbles in the striped … Continue reading