For the adventurers who love the thrill of the hunt…
For OCD types – like me – who MUST. HAVE. ORDER.
For people who are okay with random. I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.
Prefer shiny and new? Check out the latest 10…
- How to Take Over the World
- Your Thermostat is Where? Riiiiiight….
- Independence Day Research – Paul Revere and Jack Black??
- Mommy, What’s a C-O-N-D-….?
- Terrible Twos, Teens and Tantrums – Fantasy vs. Reality
- Hair Bikini
- Pebbles Doesn’t Like Her Name and I NEEEEED Your Help!!
- Left Brain vs. Right Brain. Who Wins?
- Pebbles’ Dream
- Magnificent Yellowstone Part Five – Bison!!
Wanna read my 10 most popular posts?
Tag Archives: television commercials
Advertisers know what they’re doing. They have a sneaky, secret plan to take over our minds and then the world. Oh, wait. That’s evil geniuses. Wrong villains. But seriously. Advertisers know what they’re doing. That’s why they’ve always encouraged kids … Continue reading
Pebbles: The Trix commercial teaches kids a bad lesson. Me: What’s that? Pebbles: It teaches them not to share. Me: Wow. You’re right. All these years I’ve been watching that commercial and I never looked at it that way. Pebbles: … Continue reading