For the adventurers who love the thrill of the hunt…
For OCD types – like me – who MUST. HAVE. ORDER.
For people who are okay with random. I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.
Prefer shiny and new? Check out the latest 10…
- How to Take Over the World
- Your Thermostat is Where? Riiiiiight….
- Independence Day Research – Paul Revere and Jack Black??
- Mommy, What’s a C-O-N-D-….?
- Terrible Twos, Teens and Tantrums – Fantasy vs. Reality
- Hair Bikini
- Pebbles Doesn’t Like Her Name and I NEEEEED Your Help!!
- Left Brain vs. Right Brain. Who Wins?
- Pebbles’ Dream
- Magnificent Yellowstone Part Five – Bison!!
Wanna read my 10 most popular posts?
Tag Archives: Xander
I thought you might like a little “Awwwww….” in your day. ‘Cause that’s what I get whenever I look at these photos of baby Pebbles and her uncle Xander. It’s moments like these that have gotten us through the bad … Continue reading
I bet that title got your attention. Maybe gave you some unpleasant feelings, as well. Welcome to my reality. Underdaddy recently made a comment that got me thinking about how…um…how should I put this…uniquely different my children are. From the … Continue reading
When The Rock and I were raising our four wild kids I often wondered, wistfully, what it would be like to raise an only child. I love each and every one of our kids, and have always considered it a … Continue reading