For the adventurers who love the thrill of the hunt…
For OCD types – like me – who MUST. HAVE. ORDER.
For people who are okay with random. I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.
Prefer shiny and new? Check out the latest 10…
- How to Take Over the World
- Your Thermostat is Where? Riiiiiight….
- Independence Day Research – Paul Revere and Jack Black??
- Mommy, What’s a C-O-N-D-….?
- Terrible Twos, Teens and Tantrums – Fantasy vs. Reality
- Hair Bikini
- Pebbles Doesn’t Like Her Name and I NEEEEED Your Help!!
- Left Brain vs. Right Brain. Who Wins?
- Pebbles’ Dream
- Magnificent Yellowstone Part Five – Bison!!
Wanna read my 10 most popular posts?
Tag Archives: Minecraft
Microsoft Buys Minecraft You know that saying, “No news is good news?” Well, I heard some news recently that, in my world, can’t possibly be good news. I heard that Microsoft bought Mojang, the company that owns, distributes and keeps … Continue reading
A few minutes ago Pebbles eyes lit up as she excitedly exclaimed, “WHY is Herobrine on your BLOG?!!” Nothing here ever interests her; she thinks it’s dullsville, man. Kinda like me. She certainly never expected to see anything Minecraft related. … Continue reading
Remember I promised in this post that I’d post photos of Pebbles Halloween costume? Remember how I told you that OCD Louie drives me nuts with his incessant nagging and whining? That he forces me to turn every project, no … Continue reading
When we play Twenty Questions with Pebbles the person who is It states the beginning letter of the object they’re thinking of. Our way of sneaking in homeschool under the guise of fun. Pebbles: Okay. I’m thinking of something that … Continue reading